This is an absolutely wonderful dish, it has color, flavor, and most of all is healthy. Lets get right into it!
Here is everything we need all laid out, don’t worry ill have everything down below.
Lets get our large skillet on a medium heat
We have our hard ingredients all chopped and ready for the skillet.
We let everything cook for about 5 minutes or until tender.
We’re gonna take our meat, break that up, cook until no pink is left and add our salsa. lets add our mustard, vinegar, water. cook for another 15 minutes. Then season with preferred ones, salt n pepper. You can serve on a low carb wrap, rice cracker or a chicken crust, see the list instructions down below for the recipe.
2 medium onions, chopped
2 sweet potatoes diced
1 medium red pepper and yellow
1 Jalapeno seeded, devein and diced
2 medium carrots finley chopped
1lb ground protein, so beef, turkey, or chicken
1 small jar of medium salsa
1 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 1/2 Dijon mustard
1/4 cup water
- In a large skillet over medium heat heat the potatoes, onions, and peppers, cook for 5 until soft.
- Add salsa, water, carrots, cooking for another 2 minutes.
- Add your ground meat and breakup with spoon, stirring occasionally, cooking until no longer pink
- Add mustard, vinegar, water, and seasonings to taste
- Cook for 15 minutes, or until most of the liquid has been absorbed making to stir a few times.
- Once finished you can serve on low carb wrap, rice cracker, or a chicken crust (recipe HERE)