Today we’re going to make a crust perfect for pizza’s, this is a great way to beat those pizza cravings with a great healthy alternative. This will take a little bit of effort but it pays back very nicely.
*Note* If you are lactose intolerant you want to sear clear of this.
*Note* (if you don’t have an insta pot or some sort of pressure cooker, the canned stuff can be used)
We’re going to with seasoning the turkey with oregano, garlic salt, onion salt, then placed it in the pressure cooker for 30 minutes.
After that’s done we get into a bowl and shred it somewhat finely
Now on a baking stone or tray we spread out like you would dough for a regular pizza. Bake it for 10 minutes to dry it out.
Next we want to pull out the turkey and turn the oven up to 500 degrees, while that heats up we want to put it back into a bowl and add our cheese, egg, and mix thoroughly. Now spread it back onto your stone or pan and bake again for 10 minutes then pull out when finished.
You can click HERE for the pizza recipe.
We hope you enjoyed this recipe that can be used for more than pizza if you so choose.
Till next time!
12 oz of chicken or turkey (if you don’t have an insta pot or some sort of pressure cooker, the canned stuff can be used)
2 oz of Parmesan cheese (the good stuff)
1 clove of garlic
oregano to taste
1/2 cup of ricotta cheese
1. I have an extra step. I seasoned the turkey with oregano, garlic salt, onion salt, then placed it in the pressure cooker for 30 minutes.
2. Put the turkey in a bowl and shred it
3. Place the turkey on parchment paper on either a baking stone or baking tray. Spread it out.
4. Bake it for 10 minutes to dry it out.
5. Pull out the turkey.
6. Turn the oven up to 500 degrees
7. Place the turkey back in the bowl add the eggs, cheeses, and mix thoroughly.
8. Now spread the mixture back out on the stone or back into he pan.
9. Place the crust into the oven and back for 10 minutes
10. Pull out the crust