Today we have a delicious keto friendly soup, and who doesn’t like soup especially coming up on the colder season. Doc cooked this with the girls and I hear it is quite good and easy to make. so lets get right into it!
So we get all our veggies out and get those cut and into the pan to saute.
Next we add our broth and all our dry herbs and salt ‘n pepper. Now we let it do its thing and simmer to let flavors combine nicely.
We’re now ready to add our noodles and let it simmer some more for a couple of minutes.
And there we have it! 2 happy eaters with this meal!
we hope you enjoy it a much as we did.
*Remember blue words are links*
1 tablespoon butter
1/4 cup celery diced, about one stalk
2 carrots, chopped small
1 tablespoon onion chopped
2 cups chicken broth, you wanna make sure it has 0 carbs
1 tablespoon cilantro chopped
1/4 cup rosemary
8 ounces chicken breast cooked and diced (Doc used left over thanksgiving turkey)
2 garlic cloves minced
Herbs De Provence; 1/4 cup celery salt, 1/4 cup thyme, 1/4 cup oregano
Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt the butter in a heavy sauce pan
- saute the celery, onion, and carrots until tender
- Add the chicken broth, rosemary, chicken breast, minced garlic, Herbs De Provence, and salt and pepper
- simmer for about 10 minutes to let the flavors blend
- Add the noodles and simmer gently for a couple minutes